Saturday, January 24, 2009

communication

i've some kind of problem..
it only appear when i meet total strangers..
i mean,people who i dont even know them..
i dont know how to start a CONVERSATION..
even if she is of the same sex and age..
people who dont even know me would probably say that im SNOBBISH..
but im not..am i??
once u got to know me,u will find it hard to stop me from talking n mumbling..
a big YES that i mumble a lot..its more to cursing n nagging to be exact ;D
thats me..i talk n talk n talk like theres no fullstop!
n i laugh out loud too..
im quite a humour person..dont bother..once u know me,u can laugh ur ass out. ;DD
the thing is,just get to know me!!!
i think i need to improve on my COMMUNICATION skill :)
please teacher,let me pass my ORAL TEST!

2 comments:

  1. betul! layan je cakap ngn ko... alat kutukkan haha xde r gurau jer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha babe,u just start bile dok sebelah org tu tnya sekolah mana? atau kalau nmpk die besar sikit tnya umur berapa. funny taw km p ilmu baru sorg2,mcm bila ceramah ape sume km dpt kwn mcm kwn rapat. haha yg tak kenal g pun tnya "hmpa dua nie mai sekali?" :P just rileks girl.

    ReplyDelete