Saturday, May 29, 2010

i am still ALIVE and SOUND!

i have like tonnes of things in my head to be written..but sometimes i just dont like to drag along public with my problems..when i write,i tend to loose focus and eventually will come out with crap..my previous posts were like so emo and dont know what has got into me to write such emotional (which is negatively bringing me to 'down-est' of all downs) posts..my life seems to be okay currently since i am freely at home surrounded with loved ones and i have to think nothing but what to do to kill the time..since i am at home,mom has officially made me as her personal driver which is actually no big deal at all since i just have to bring her wherever she wants to..i dont even have to think about the money for the fuel as mom is the one who pays for it..but here i am again,keep on complaining and whining and mumbling (more to myself actually) about how hectic and strictly have to follow her schedule to pick her up from school..i am now more like fixed and tied to the schedule..beside mom,i have to send and fetch my sister,ehemm,ELDER sister from her office since i need to use the car to pick up my mom from school..so,basically my semester break is loaded with me being on the run for almost half of my day..and yeah,that is holiday..im not trying to complaint or what but sometimes words help a lot..okay people,whatever it is,hey look! i am still ALIVE and SOUND!

No comments:

Post a Comment