Thursday, September 23, 2010

see you soon

Back to the lame,tediuos,hectic,sweaty and not-so-rainbow place.Classes have just started for two days and i am already loaded with assignments and homeworks (these are actually my delayed works due to procrastication).I think im still diffused in the hari raya mood due to two-weeks holiday that suck out everything academic in me.there’s just no nothing.i cant even focus in class.all i know is to end up everything and go to bed..all that i waited everyday since i arrived here is to end the class for the day and climb up my bed and boom,shut my eyes and bubbye world!

Oh,for your information,i have tons of course work to be done to meet the dateline..im sure there will be more sleepless nights after this until the final exam..frankly,im always excited when the exam is near..i always LOVE exams because there will be HOLIDAYS after exam..but ofcourse i’ll have to squeeze my brain out and work hard before meeting the HOLIDAYS!and thats the shit part..oh how i wish exams would be abolished!

Well,since im here,the internet reception of my broadband has been acting like a bitch..all my post are always end up in the draft and i dont know when i will post them all..blame CELCOM for this!hey,please upgrade your reception lah dear..i pay for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment