Sunday, July 17, 2011

SUPERIORITY

i have always and always look down on myself..i cant find any positive side of myself..all i see in me is negative..i dont have the look nor the body..i am not smart,what else intelligent..i cant really depend on my own self..i dont have a bubbly character that can light up the atmosphere..i dont have the attractions..i cant draw..im not creative..i cant sing well..i cant play music..im not good at math..i do a lot of silly mistakes everytime i do calculations..i get irritated easily and i tend to bebai to myself..im not rajin either..

BUT........................























































after watching this video,it makes me appreciate myself more.it doesnt matter what your size is,or what colour your skin is,or how terrible your appearance is..its the will in you that matters..things that make you who you are today.


No comments:

Post a Comment