Wednesday, December 28, 2011

yeay me!
i had fun hanging out with u guys..even i felt awkward at the beginning..
thanks guys for today.
i hope our friendship will last even after we end our diploma.
frankly, i kinda regret for meeting u guys half way of our program which is kinda late..or else,kita msti dh buat mcm2 benda together kan?
even baru about a year of friendship, dh mcm2 benda kita go through together..honestly i feel like we are closed like a family..dh mcm cousins dah rasa..closed n dear to my heart.

one more thing i regret is kita tak ambik gmbr harini..kalau tak,bleh jd one of my favorite moments..tp things related to u guys will always be on my mind.

this is the way i end my 2011, definitely with great moments with great people.
28/12/2011-movie marathon n bowling.
thanks for the memories :))

No comments:

Post a Comment