Saturday, March 10, 2012

home sweet home

i'm back home in Alor Setar for study week..i know i am supposed to study but being at home is such a pure bliss i even forgot i'll have my first paper on this coming 14th!so, since i am home, i gotta to spend my time with my family..i've been sooo super manja and annoyed mummy that i asked her to cook for me for gazzilion times and she finally bengang with my super anoyying manja-ness..HAHA..sorry mak, i just miss your cooking soo much!so here are some pictures of my super-holiday-lazing-around-doing-nothing activities..oh not to forget, i have to force myself with ETR and i am almost insane to munch the facts!grrr..

vain..focus at the back.see how freak i am with handbags..trust me there are a lot more.


new bedsheet with favourite bantal lembu.


gulai ketam yummmeyhhh


finally, scrumptious home-cooked food i've been longing for!


see how ETR is torturing me!i am almost insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment