Tuesday, April 10, 2012

i want to paint my room with bright colour like RED or LIME GREEN or probably YELLOW.but my mom said its kinda stressing to be in a room of bright colour and you could possibly hard to fall asleep in bright room.my room is currently of baby blue.i want something to stand out and distinguish.i cant think of any colour but RED!

hurmmm, keep aside about paint.i think i wont get the chance to change the colour anytime soon.so i browse around the net searching for the ideas of wall decorations.my wall is so plain with nothing on it.i want to hang something but i dont want to drill any holes and i dont have any extra money for something costly..i stumbled across some wall decorations ideas..they kinda give me some ideas to decorate my plain baby blue wall..i guess the cheapest way is to hang pictures without frame randomly..well well, i have more than plenty of time to fill up my wall..heee,just so you wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment