Tuesday, December 16, 2008

addiction

seems like im addicted to blogging..hahaha..when u have so much time n nothing to do to cure ur boring-ness,here comes the blog..hahaha..crapping again and again..yea,its true..when i was in school,time is like a rival for me..i have to do soo many things in just a short period of time...24 hours 7 days were never enough for me since i have a mountain things to do..that 'was' when i still hold the title of 'budak sekolah'.but now,a day for me is already like a week...how in the world can i stand to be at home doing nothing for this coming 4 or 5 months??would it be like 4 or 5 years??ngaaa~i think i better go and find part-time job to kill the time...hahaha..now im missing to hold the pen and write an essay of 3 pages like i used to do for english lesson..hahahaa..im missing my frens though..i've spend most of my times with my frens for about 5 years oready,n now,my fren is just my hp,my lappy,n my ipod..thank God i can access internet at home,if not,sure im going to be bored to death...hahahaa..thats y i have to own a blog so that i can write down watever dat pops out my mind..hehe ;D though its just a crap..hahahaa..bare me!

1 comment: