Wednesday, December 31, 2008

happy new year.welcome 2009

how time passes by.years come n go..now,its already the last day of the year 2008..i still remember the first day i went to school in 1998..now,2008 is leaving..gosh!how time flies...
2008 is like the best year ever happened so far..it has its own memory..2008 witness me as a super massive exam candidates..2008 is the final year for me to wear school uniform..a final year for me to attend sport practices..a final year for me to hold th "budak sekolah" title..a final year for me to sing school songs..a final year for me to be taught by my favourite teacher..a final year for me to experience life with no boundaries..
when i was in school,i always wanted to finish school..but now,i wanted to go back to school..itulah manusia,xpenah nk bersyukur dgn apa yg ada..yea,now im missing my school years..how i wish i can turn back time and be a child forever..growing older makes me realised that life is not as easy as ABC 123..there are tonnes of reponsibilities waiting for us out there..
i miss my friends badly..how i wish i can be with them forever..they are like my family..we share everything together..now,it seems like we've been fallen apart..torn by times..
i hope that 2009 will bring us more joy and happiness..frankly,im afraid of growing older..im afraid of facing death..growing older means we are getting closer to death..whatever it is,hope that 2009 will be more enjoyable n less of boredom ;D

goodluck you guys!n HAPPY BIRTHDAY to those who were born in JANUARY..
we r of the same boat dear.. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment