Tuesday, March 3, 2009

im sorry

i feel like writing but im out of idea of what to write..but still,im dashing on the keyboard,typing anything that crosses my mind..typical me,want something but dont know what the something is..alright people,lets bear ur eyes reading my craps!!hahahaa

as posted before,we all know that i went to CARNIVALL last tuesday..there is no DOUBT that i was extremely amusingly super duper happy with that outing but deep down inside,i felt and STILL feeling guilty towards my other friends as i went there without telling them..we were quite close back in school years,but now,we seems have been drifted apart,torn by time!!i know its not nice having fun with my other friends without inviting my other friends..what a dilemma!!but somehow,i went there with nawal,she drove us there..with HER CAR..if i was the one who drove,n using my own car,no doubt i would invite my other friends too..

so friends,sorry if i've hurt your feelings..i know im not a gud friend..but i love u no matter what happen..please dont avoid me babes..do reply my messages..i am still nabilah who all of you used to know.. ;((

2 comments:

  1. hahah. sapa avoid ang? tgk tgk aku gak sangap kt ang. hahah. bca blog aku weh. aku update daaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa..my other friends yg terasa kot..suma pakat tak reply msg..hahaha

    ReplyDelete