Wednesday, March 11, 2009

spm S.P.M spm

im counting every minutes and seconds for the BIG DAY to come!
yes its coming..perhaps,its kinda too soon..
n my adrenaline is in active progress..
my heart is pumping faster than usual like there is extra blood running down my veins..
people,SPM is just like an opening door for my future..
maybe others never said so..but it is for me..
im afraid to fail..
im afraid if i cry tomorrow..
i promise myself not to shed even a tear..
come hell or high water,i hope i never will cry..
growing up not being exposed to failures makes me weak when i fail..
that is one thing i dont like..failure is just gonna break my heart,crushed into pieces..
whatever the result is,i'll try my best not to CRY..
at least not infront of the teachers and friends..

*pray for the best.buddies,may ALLAH be with us..amin!

1 comment: