Thursday, March 25, 2010

21 random facts about me

1.I dont know how to start a conversation with people who i dont really know..even now i dont talk much with my roomates..

2.I rarely take pictures with my hair untied.

3.I never color my hair.

4.I cut my nails twice in a month.

5.I dont cover my teeth when i smile.

6.I think boys with braces are sexy and hygienic.

7.I neither like nor hate chemistry.

8.I read romance malay novel A LOT.i have a wole bunch of them until theres no more space to put.

9.I will definitely be flattered if there is a man strum his guitar and sing me 'I'll Be'

10.I think iced milo tastes better when i sip with teaspoon.

11.I dont fancy hardcores.

12.Most of my t-shirts are black n blue-black.

13.I dont have a boyfriend and i am not looking forward to have one.

14.I want to go to Scotland with parangers but i dont know whether they want to tag along wit me.

15.I talk crap when my girls are around.

16.I rarely talk to guys in my class but i do know their names.

17.I have photographic memories of almost everything that caught my attention.

18.I dont really know what i want in life but i go with the flow.

19.I am lazy to study but i'll push myself to the limit once i dont get what i want.

20.I can smile the whole day when i watch 'The Prince n Me'

21.I am a girl who dont believe in fairytales because theres no life that is absolutely perfect like what they have shown in fairytales.

No comments:

Post a Comment