Saturday, March 6, 2010

i've been here..trying to be strong..not to possibly talk about emotions..
its the subject that i myself cant even define it wisely..and im pretty sure that who ever out there cant simply put the definition perfectly..
emotions can sometimes make u feel at worst..it keeps bugging u with the thought-mostly are negative thoughts..
this recent week,today to be exact,emotions keep spinning out..make me feel like a jerk..emotions make my tears popped out of nowhere..just BECAUSE..simply just because!
i dont think i can handle myself anymore..
at times,i feel like im at the most top of the world,but then suddenly i'll feel sad and couldnt think of anything..n i was like what the eff is happening to me!
and what the fish should i write and publish this??

No comments:

Post a Comment