Thursday, February 10, 2011

the heat is just unbearable.i'm all soaked with sweat every day.i even sweat while chilling on my bed doing nothing but watching movie.my skin is getting tanned day by day.thankfully i wear sneakers most of the 'peak' time or else my feet will be tanned too.with all the walkings to and fro to the lab and classes,that add to the natural tanning process im experiencing now.there's no rainfall since more than a month until today.the grass has become yellowish and it would be hard to find green spots in the campus.everything is dry,evaporated.my lecturer once said,we have to sacrifice our comforts to the over-heated condition for the MEMPELAM HARUM MANIS to grow healthily.well,i guess thats the good part of living in arau.

lesson learnt: there's no anything gained without going through hardship.thus,i have to work my ass out in order to success.FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment