Wednesday, March 9, 2011

call me NABILAH!

last time it was che nab.,and then it became nab..and now,kak nab??

oh hello,my name spells like this:

N-A-B-I-L-A-H

read my lips, N-A-B-I-L-A-H.

i dont know how my name can be as short as nab..somehow,i kinda dislike people to call me with that name..i dont mind if my good friends/best friends to call me that (but i'd prefer if they ever can call me NABILAH)..but when my aunties n cousins started calling me nab,ughh,it is SICK u know.SICK!

i'll be the happiest person ever exist on earth if u ever to call me NABILAH..because thats what my name is..and it has meaning too..that is why my parents name me as NABILAH on the first place.

4 comments:

  1. yes shida..thats y i love u..u should know that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cLL ME NABILAH THEN I WILL LOVE U!HAHAHA..TAK TAK..I STILL LOVE U EVN IF U CALL ME NAB

    ReplyDelete