Wednesday, March 16, 2011

wild thoughts

alright peeps, im gonna spill everything my mind right here right now.so dont bother if it gets twisted in the end with anything not related at all in between paragraphs.he he ;D

first and foremost-JAPAN.
it has been a widespread about the news Japan has been hit by 8.9 scalar richter earthquake,and as the consequences,tsunami hits some of the northern parts of Japan..my prayer is always with them..i've been thinking deeply that no matter how great and state-of-the-art the buildings and inventions are,theres just no way to escape what Allah has promised..Japan is the leading country with the invention of technologies,gadgets and everything-forward,still,it cant avoid the disaster from happening..thats where we can see how powerful ALLAH the almighty is.So,be grateful of where we are,what we have,how we have lived, and count our blessings and please stop whining.

they said being a uni student is the most awesome-est period of life.i can tell thats a plain lie.yes its a nature of a student having not to do anything else but to study.but if u r stuffed with 12 lab reports every single week and tests on every weekend,will u call that a heaven on earth??that doesnt include the tutorials and assignments and other outdoor project.fine fine fine..im coping with this and hope i'll ace with victory!swallow all for once,gotta work my ass off for the final.

shuh,shut it off with the academic things,lets ditch them all for now!and hey,did i tell you that korean dramas are soooo in now??teheee,i think it is just me who is far away left behind with this syndrome.ngehehee,screw my friends for introducing me with this kind of drugs.im still hoping for the best for my academic performance despite on how i've been wasting my time with 3 20- episodes-korean-dramas in a row,a little bit of studying,and korean drama again..i think that balanced up my hectic and stressful study life..

and i think it kinda sucks to be as i am always left behind whenever there are family gathering..im a family-man..and its a real sucks when i am the only one who is not there when all of my cousins and uncles and aunties and nieces and nephews are there..and what sucks the most is that they are going to BANDUNG without me!hoi,i hate being left out here with books and reports.

me and my inner self is always having arguements.my thoughts,my heart and my mind sometimes doesnt rhyme but we are doing good.well thats pretty much of what are things going on in my mind..till then,may peace be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment