Friday, April 8, 2011

boomerang


limited time to even indulge myself with my evergreen boyfriend.
tests are just freaking me out and finals is showing off himself too soon.
been falling for someone somehow that someone doesnt even notice my existence.oh wait,i've been invisible for this past few weeks yes i know.
err,got the golden opportunity to go back home for 4 days as arau was flooded and i call that a perfect getaway.got to meet djibril and i got myself a pair of women classics from TOMS and i dont know what i was thinking for ordering red
canvas women's classics..thats like a real red you know!n
i dont know when on earth i'll be wearing them..


oh n not to forget,i miss this little cupid too..yaya insist to call me kakak instead of maksu.haha..yaya,maksu misses you.n mikhael too.




No comments:

Post a Comment