Thursday, June 30, 2011

random ramble #2

I was blog-hopping a while ago and my eyes were stuck to a blog where the atmosphere was all plain pure LOVE..just by looking at the pictures can make me smile to myself and honestly,i can feel the firm and grip of family's love..

deep down in my heart,i hope i'll be like them one fine day..surrounded by loved ones,seeing the love of my life growing up in front of my eyes,being showered with sincerity and honesty -not that i dont appreciate what i have now,but being a normal not-a-girl-not-yet-a-woman like me,the feeling just strike out of nowhere..

now that i got 'the feeling',i sometimes hate how i feel..but at the same time,i want to feel how it feels to feel 'that' kind of feeling..

falling in love is hard man!and getting away from it after a hard fall is way harder,trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment