Sunday, September 4, 2011

well,all i can say for this year's raya celebration was kinda so-so..not too exciting and not too bored..i just cant get the real meaning of hari raya actually..for my mum's side,it was a blast i would say,because everybody got their asses back in kedah..thats a YEAY!i gotta meet my aunties and uncles and cousins..and as for my dad's side,it was kinda gloomy..there was no more fireworks on the raya eve..we were all saddened for the lost of our family member-my cousin- though it is almost a year that he passed away,but the grief is always there :(

plus my academic thingy that always and always bothering me, tearing out the mood of raya..i didnt get through it wholly actually,just a quick browse because i dont have the mood to study for my tests..oh come on,its raya lah,dont expect me to get my eyes glued on books during raya time which is just once a year..

afterall,this time around cant beat the previous one..it was a real blast last year..however im still thankful for being able to celebrate this syawal once again for 20 years i've lived :))

HAPPY MERDEKA RAYA everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment