Friday, November 4, 2011

well well well..as epidemic as it has been, the world oh stop, scratch that..most of us have already known that the results for pre-diploma/diploma/foundation students of UiTM is already out and most probably has been the-most-appeared-topic-on-walls-of-facebook at least for last night and today!

hurmmm..i dont have much to say about my result but one thing for sure is I AM THANKFUL ENOUGH to ALLAH for granting my wish of passing every single subject i took last semester.that is such a massive relief -massive-beyond-words- for not having to repeat all those killer subjects like surveying, civil engineering quantities and most killer of all, STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS!!

syukur alhamdulillah, praise be to ALLAH.

all those hardworks are definitely paid off. a gazillion thank to my friends -wahida,shafiqah,afifah,an,fatin,maher,bayon,syam,cudin,min,emma,aimi,nuri,shida,minah,nisa,aisyah ahhh there're sooo many of my friends i have to thank them for this!

oh and not to forget, my parents!and lecturers tooo..thanks guys!

*cewah ayat mcm baru menang anugerah ja..almaklumlaa baru lps tgk anugerah skrin!*

No comments:

Post a Comment