Monday, February 20, 2012


i was in my own little world before this.not knowing of what is happening out of my circle.i was busy complaining and whining of every little problem i was facing, not realising that my problems are just like a drop of water that fall onto the mighty ocean. i am 21, but what i did to lessen the burden of society is just plain nothing. NOTHING.

it touches my heart to see those little 'khalifah' being slaughtered for no reasons..
it is such a heartache to see those innocent kids being murdered without sympathies..
its a heart-breaking moment for them to see their parents being killed in front of their eyes,to know that they will no longer be able to see their parents anymore..
its heart-wrenching to see people of evil trying to be on top through killing and murdering with no mercy..humanity is draining just for the sake of satisfaction.

WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE THINKING???

i guess this is one of the way for me to express my hatred to those people whom their hearts are shrouded with darkness and evil.i have no billions of ringgit to donate, nor i am influential enough to ask those powerful LEADERS to stop all the war.and i am neither strong enough to join the JIHAD (i wish i am)..so SYRIANS, my prayers will always be with you guys..

DOA ADALAH SENJATA UTAMA UMAT ISLAM.
may peace be upon us.AMIN.




No comments:

Post a Comment