Monday, February 27, 2012

of babies and kiddos :))

seems like facebook and blogger are more alluring than the big fat thick construction management book!i am suppose to digest the facts of contracts,tenders bla bla bla and the list goes on..but sadly, my left brain doesnt want to cooperate with me now..I have almost-reaching-zero interest on factual reading.typical left brain person!

so back to the actual topic, i love babies and kids!yes i have an enormous interest on babies and kids.i just cant get enough of them..rasa nk picit2 gomoi2 jaa those babies..hikhik..why out of nowhere im babbling about babies?sbb i was browsing through the folders in my lappy (biasalah dasar manusia pemalas study) and realised that i have quite a number of pictures with babies and kids!that shows how i love babies and kids kan?teheeee














*see how pemalas i am..2 posts within 3 hours!great!procrastination never fail to be my forte!!

No comments:

Post a Comment