Tuesday, October 13, 2009

bullsh*t

current addiction: plugging my ears with earphone and maximizes the volume..
mood: unstable
feelings: melancholy
current song: breath by taylor swift

missing alor star so much.miss the food
1.laksa lemak wah toh guan
2.hot plate food court pacific
3.tomyam kung secret recipe (i wonder do perlis citizen ever teringin to makan kat secret recipe?)
4.nasi mamak yasmeen pokok ceri:ayam madu plus teloq sotong and teh ais!
5.ice-blended vanilla plus oreo at emerald,city plaza..

i dont want penang,i dont want kl,i dont need new york,i want ALOR STAR.

sorrrrrrryyyyyyyy to my roomies,(ika,mimi n sue) for having to listen to my 'super sedap' voice everynight when i go to bed..

p/s: im sick of people who come late at night and knock my door just to have RM5 topup..its not even worth it for me to get down my bed and serve u people..

No comments:

Post a Comment