Friday, October 23, 2009

heh,cepatlah!

cant wait to set my butt in kl..heee..

1.nk jumpak dania sophea yg comel amat..pity sophea didnt get the chance to know her awesome 'maksu billa' yet..she's already almost 3 months old,and still dont know me yet!hey,what a waste..haha..

2.i miss adam mikhael much!miss him calling me 'gagak' instead of kakak..haha..he is supposed to call me maksu billa but he insist and call me 'gagak'..haha..pelat betoi budak neh..haha..grr..miss mikha much!cant wait to play with him and tease him and take his picture..haha

3.SHOPPING!yeah..thats the main reason for my mind cant stop thinking bout kl..hee..bags,shoes and more pants..yeah..wait ogeyh!

4.friends!yeehaaa..AFIQAH AHMAD,please make urself free when i go to kl ogeyh..u HAVE to be my tourguide and bring me all over kl..heee..NAWAL KHALTOM,HIKMAH,AZIEATUL AZRIN n NURUL ATIQAH,jom lepak naik rollercoaster weyh!haha..lets scream our lungs out!i feel like screaming right now..cant wait to meet u guys..

ouh!sangat tak sabar ye..finals,come lah cepat so that i can go to kl faster..

No comments:

Post a Comment