Thursday, October 8, 2009

final is just like a mile away from now..but still,the spirit of study doesnt fully occupied me yet..maybe just 15% percent of my inner is thinking and worrying about the final,but the other 75% is just denying about the fact that final exam is on the 28th..tests and quizzes are quite driving me towards insanity..plus the stupid-lousy Technical Talk on Industrialized Building System is disturbing my sleeping time on weekend..another thing is chemistry..i just dont quite get it how on earth people could fall in love with chemistry..i just cant understand the facts in the big-fat-thick book..cant digest the fact..cant even put myself into it during the lectures..i know that i can do anything,in fact,EVERYTHING..damn!i can even conquer the mountain,if and ONLY IF i put myself and my mind fully and wholly into it..but the issue is,i dont even have the desire in putting myself into studies..what else to be a study enthusiast..macam mana?

No comments:

Post a Comment