Wednesday, October 6, 2010

just like a paper-back novel

ok since the internet is being nice tonight,so i decided to blog even i dont even have anything particular to ramble about..

well lets start with my school things..i have ecs test this coming saturday but i dont prepare anything yet.i dont have the mood (again) to study (oh why dont just say i never find the good time to study) yet..the final is on its way real fast but i even dare to dream to go back home during the study week break (oh i never sedar diri yg ilmu tak pernah penuh di dada,yes i know).For the past few days,i've been thinking about my bleak future in engineering field since im facing a great trouble filling my tiny brain with numbers and figures and all those crap formulas.plus soil subject that has never been nice to me since last semester.i hope i wont fail this paper (yes im down on my knees begging to pass this subject).thank god i did quite well in test 2 (i think i did quite well because i was able to answer every single question without having to termenung sana sini tgk kiri kanan when i was in the hall like i did in test 1).oh not to forget about math.i think i did crap.oh yeah,i knew i aint good at math..

ok ok i know should count my blessings and i know there are more people having more severe problems than me out there.i always think abt how it feels like if i study abroad..maybe i would complaint and whine more than this..maybe i would write more lenghty and useless posts in my blog..i know i shouldnt complain since thats what students shoud do-STUDY- right?but what if it bugs me more if i aint let it out..its my blog afterall,why would i think of other people in the first place aite?

No comments:

Post a Comment