Thursday, October 7, 2010

oh pms

i hate pms.yes i hate it soo much cos i dont know how to handle myself when it happens.i'll cry for no reasons..i'll ramble and mumble on such tiny bit things thats not vital at all (in fact,doesnt even affect anything physically)..i'll think way beyond what i suppose to think and i'll end up sulking and even worst i'll cry like a baby (oh tipu,air mata meleleh ja ok)..with the mood swing and all,i still can smile looking at the dot-dot-dot and at the same time the indescribable feeling just came across me..urgh i sometimes hate being teenagers..i cried over the phone last night talking to my mom..oih i hate myself for being such a looser crying for tiny little things that i know i can endure..that was just because of PMS..that wasnt me..am not me when pms attack..

1 comment:

  1. apa ja la budak sekoq ni....pms ja cekkkkk...belum aiq ketuban pecah lagi..hehehehe!!

    ReplyDelete