Saturday, January 21, 2012

the awkward moment when . . . .

i'm gonna mark my 2012 calender with a huge blood-red color on today's date.along with the CNY theme, blood-red should explain thoroughly how my day worked out!

i fell straight on my butt today while i was bowling!YES! I FELL HARD ON MY BUTT IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS TODAY!it was embarrassing at first.i was thinking to fake a faint but you guys never did laugh on me so yeah, i just got up and with the littlest guts left in me, i faked a smile and tried to make fun out of the incident.

err, put aside the embarrassing part, I REALLY DID HAD FUN!when thinking of how short the time left for us to be together, i feel like pausing the time and let us all be like this forever.seriously, you guys were like brothers and sisters to me.

today has been a long day..and spending my day with you guys, i felt the time has been cut short!it never seems enough when i hang out with you guys.seriously, i had fun today!thank you guys for dragging me into this :)) <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment