Wednesday, January 18, 2012

i was about to spill something here but the ideas just fade away!
typical me who forgets things easily..as sudden as it comes,it goes straight away too..
i guess thats why one of my friend calls me Dorry..well,a character from Finding Nemo, the blue fish that has short term memory,she forget things easily but luckily she never forgot her own name!

i wanted to upload some pictures in my facebook account but sadly,as soon as i hit the upload button,the internet will disconnect automatically..WHY IN THE WORLD IS THAT??i've tried like gazillion times but still,the internet will automatically disconnected!that is such a bitch!err,scratch that please..i promised to myself not to use harsh words anymore *if possible*

i kinda have issues with my inner self lately..my mind,my thoughts and my hearts dont seem to synchronize..they keep arguing with themselves i feel like screaming my lungs out!

*ah benci dkt sini pon takboleh uplod gmbr jugak even dah bejanggut tunggu..GRRRRRR





No comments:

Post a Comment