Saturday, January 7, 2012

OFFICIALLY LEGAL!






at 21 years old, theres just nothing of me to be proud off..
still the same old me.nothing more nothing less..
BUT, i guess i'm gonna make more out of this.
i'm gonna make my parents proud of me because of my achievements in life.

now, i practically have everything a girl ever wanted i guess.i should have been thankful for everything that i own now in terms of my wants and needs.

i have a great bunch of friends here in Arau..they really made 'my day' wonderful..and thank u for the surprise guys!nasib baik tak kena tepung plus telur..kalau tak,bebai setahun!HAHAHA

thanks for the memories.i dont know whether we will meet again next time or not..these are the memories i'll treasure my whole life.thanks for completing the hollow parts of my life like the pieces of jigsaw puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment