Wednesday, May 16, 2012

lately i feel soooooo freaking lonely i dont even know why..i dont talk much nowadays..i can even count how many words i spoke on a particular day..i dont feel like talking and that freaks the hell out of me!!i am more to typing like what I AM DOING right now!!i spill almost every single thing i feel about anything on twitter and facebook and this blog too..i even connect with my friends through the net..who is to blame on this matter?am i becoming anti-social due to being toooooooooooo attached to social network sites??

bila dekat rumah ada wifi and masing2 terperuk dlm bilik masing2 tak keluar2 dah unless for food,mcmni laa jadinya..ckp dgn mak hari2 pon boleh kira dgn jari berapa patah perkataan yg keluar daripada mulut ni..haih..i dont want this to happen.like seriously, i dont want!i want my life like what i had when i was small, when i was in school, when i was with my friends living under the same roof..i dont like being who i am today.seriously i dont!

my current life revolves around no one but myself, my sister and my parents..the only time i communicate with my mom is when we are in the car, either me fetching her from school or whenever she asked me to bring her somewhere she wanted to..as for my dad, xpayah ckp laa..mmg plg byk ckp pon time nk suruh aku bangun pagi n breakfast ja..n ptg2 time dia nk suruh aku sapu smpah or beli makanan..tu jaa..kakak aku yg sorang tu,LAGIIILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA susah even nk tgk muka pon..balik kerja terus terperuk dlm bilik..hmm me? the rest of time is spent in my room..kalau tak online, baca novel..lps mgrb,terus duduk dlm bilik tak keluar2 dh smpai esok pg pulak!

thats how pathetic my life is right now..tp bersyukur sbb masih lagi bernafas ni bumi tuhan ni..ALHAMDULILLAH..xsabar nk tunggu mak cuti sekolah sbb boleh p jalan2 so that i can communicate with REAL people..not virtually like i always did nowadays!!i want my normal life back, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment