Thursday, May 14, 2009

cerebral dysfunctional?

hee..how scientific my title is..but no worries,i am sooo not scientifically type of person..haha

seems like my cerebrum doesnt function well nowadays as im having a short-term memory..haha..i tend to forget things easily..i even have to pause for seconds when people ask me super-easy things like 4 X 7 equals to what..these kind of situation happened as if my brain has been through a redox reaction without the presence of oxidising agent!hahaa..seems like my nervous system is shortage of oxygen..

maybe i havent use my brain to think as i used to when i was in high school..i mean,using my brain as frequent as possible to think on educational thing..my left brain hasnt been used for like 3 or 4 months or even more as i dont play with numbers since i left high school..maybe thats y i am being kinda dumb ass for a while when people ask me spontaneously..hahahaa :D

hope that this situation wont lasts long..huuu..cant wait to continue my studies and keep my brain on track again!hahaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment