Saturday, May 16, 2009

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY :))






happy teachers day to all teachers in this whole wide planet earth ;D

im missing my good old days..seriously im missing school..i miss my teachers who taught me patiently without hoping anything in return..i miss their angry softness..i miss to listen to their babbling when i didnt finished my homework..i miss to listen to their voice when they were teaching in front..

i miss PUAN ZATUL IFFAH,
i miss PUAN ANIS SHAMILA,
i miss USTAZAH NOORAISHAH,
i miss PUAN AZIZAH,
i miss PUAN NORMA ANIS,
i miss EN.SHARAFUDIN,
i miss PUAN JALILAH,
i miss PUAN SITI ZAINON,
i miss PUAN BIBI ZAITON,

and most of all,i 'miss' these two teachers :D

i kinda miss PUAN RAHMAH..though I cursed her a lot when she taught me english..i admit that i kinda hate her back then..not hate actually,but more to strong dislike..she was born to be a dictator teacher..haha..she'll boss u around whenever she wants to..but still,i love her..

talking about MISS AU SIEW CHIN,u'll never know her till u be one of her victim..she taught me EST back in high school..i really really really hate her..strong hatred lingered me every time when it was her period..i once felt like to slap her on her face when she cursed us,her students in class..but still,i need to thank her as she was my TEACHER,a person to respect whether you like it or not..

we should pay our respect towards our teachers no matter how they are,no matter how we hate them..they are the one who taught us lessons that we cant find anywhere without them..without them,we wont be who we are today..we cant stand on our own feet if they dont guide us..teachers are PRICELESS

teachers,my guardian angles,my wonder WOMEN,my superMEN,my HEROES..

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY to all my teachers who have taught me from i was in kindergarten until i graduated from high school.

not to forget,my SUPERWOMAN,mak,happy teachers day..
thanks for being with me come hell or highwater..
you are the GREATEST teacher ever..

3 comments:

  1. ahaahah, sayaang i love ur bloggie , au see chin. i kinda miss her. i miss her throwing book at me, i miss her being so PMS! BUT WE LOVE HER RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..ur rite..i miss her to call us pontianak..haha..meluat2 pon aku dh mcm tringat2 jaa dia dok mengajaq kt depan dgn mata nk tekeluaq dia tuh..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaaaha! dats what we col persona bintang!
    hehehee

    ReplyDelete