Sunday, May 3, 2009

undecided

I have something that boggled my mind lately.It keeps spinning in my head and makes me wonder which one shall I choose.The two offers for tertiary education kinda giving me light headache.Sometimes I hope that I just got one offer to further study so that I wont have to make such an important decision that will lead the path of my life.I’m actually not so confidence of myself to study in matriculation as many people said that I have to push myself to the limit for excellent result.Plus,I have to study more on chemistry which is the subject I hate the most when I was in high school.Besides,matriculation doesn’t promise anything certain for my future.I may be offered with courses that don’t have any job prospect in future in case I don’t perform well for final exam in matriculation.Hello,nobody wants to be jobless once they graduated from varsity okay!What a waste of time and energy for struggling hard to succeed rite?

Another offer is Diploma in Civil Engineering,UiTM.Why don’t they just give me foundation in civil engineering huh?Thats definitely gonna make me fly high okay.I am into engineering and its true.But hey,its DIPLOMA ogeyh.It will be like 5 years or 6 years before I finished my degree.Thats kinda long long loooooong way to go.What if I plan to continue for masters in this course?Ohhoooo..such a long way to go.I’m so undecided.Matriculation or University?Please people,do leave some comments and give me your opinion.I don’t like when it comes to the time where I have to choose something that’s gonna determine my future.Growing older makes me realize that’s life isn’t just about having fun,wasting time here and there.We have to be responsible towards ourselves and the society.How I wish I could turn back time and be kiddy again.That was the most awesome time ever in life where there were no problems at all.Kiddies just know how to play and have fun and that’s the greatest part of being a kid

6 comments:

  1. if me, i would choose matrix.

    but decision is in ur hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hEYYO! :)
    Why don't you choose matrix?
    I mean, come on, you know yourself better than that.
    I'm sure you can survive there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nanti amik engineering la lepas matriks. can ar?
    amik sains fizikal kat matriks nanti.
    keluar sambung degree civil.
    blh kot.
    sbb kita matriks kedah blh pilih nak sains apa
    maybe sbb matriks baru.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tnx people ;D
    all ur opinions will be in my consideration..
    hahaa..but i think im more to civil engine..though its diploma,i think its better den risking my future on uncertainties..
    tnx for the opinions bytheway :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, depa ingat matriks cam kacang cap menglembu kaa? dapat engineering gak takpa. dia bg ang wat bomb nuclear ka perladangan. hahah kena la ang kawan ngn india kat estate getah, heheeheh. ok joke , i dunno ,life just need us to sacrifice isnt it? beb im leaving in just few days. jackass!

    ReplyDelete
  6. n yeah,u'll be celebrating ur bday without me..dats not good my dear..u happy2 with tina without me..uuuu...takbes2

    ReplyDelete