Saturday, May 23, 2009

dearest best friend :-

i have a friend..my best friend i suppose..
she is beautiful..she is thoughtful..she is smart..she is sensible..
she likes to wear her leopards crocs..
she likes to wear her hair free..
she likes to drive..and she is now an expert when it comes to roundabouts..
she loves to eat at WAH TOH GUAN which happens to be my most favorite diner..
she loves to ring me for hours as if i am her girlfriend..
she has 2 cellphones which make me confuse which number should i dial to reach her..
she left a letter under my desk on the V day saying she'd marry me if she was a boy..
she loves korean movie as she can meditate her sight with those korean hotties..lol
she'll find me when she has problems with her boyfie..
she'll buy popcorn from UNCLE MARK whenever we go to ALOR STAR MALL..
she's so into time capsule which i think is just a waste of money..
when im with her,my diet will ruin as we will eat whatever that we feel eating,but i dont care..as long as we're happy together..
when i hangout with her,most of my meal were always on her..
she has many 'kids' which she adopted since she was young..
she's a dreamer and she always work hard to achieve her dreams..
she was my unofficial science teacher back when we were in FORM 3..
we love to sing in the redbox eventhough our voice sucks and can even crack the glass..


we share many things together..
she loves to listen to 80's songs just like me..
i even tell her things that i never tell anyone else even to my sister..
i love her so much that i feel empty when she leave for shah alam to be a law student :((
she is AFIQAH AHMAD..the one i love so much..she's my best friend.no doubt she's my
bestest best friend



im surely gonna miss you dear..never forget me ogeyh dear..
imy :D

2 comments:

  1. Uncle Mark's popcorn is the BEST lah
    :) murah pulak tu
    sedappppppppppppp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouh my god, now i wish ur here since u knw how badass my life turn out to be. i hate everything kot. imy alot.call me when ur free.hhaahahha, aku sepp lanih, hahahaa, besalah budak u, hahaha! imy loads, realyyy, cant wait to c you,

    ReplyDelete