Monday, June 7, 2010

move ur butt move ur butt





jyeah!what a tittle..such a pervert i am!wehoo..whatever..yeah!everybody arrives in alor star this weekend..n i love it sooo much when its full house..but i miss amir and amin more than i miss nana..haha..ok ok joke joke!no i miss all those 5 little cupid minus 3 not so little anymore..wey,balek aloq staq laa..tgu apa lagi!today,the 3 little musketeers came to my house and it was a disaster when the 2-year-old boy and his 5-year-old sister insisted to play with my nikon..n i was like hugging my 'baby' sooo tight that they cant even touch it!haha..n they were real mad and cried wanted to hold n play with my 'baby'..aiyoo..n the sister,balqis then went to my room and messing around with my sister's make-up..haha..it was all over her face with the mascara and all the things that i dont even know how to put on!n the baby,luckily she's just 4-months-old or else i'll probably be dead babysitting them..hoho

No comments:

Post a Comment