Sunday, June 20, 2010

why oh why oh why


knapa kalau ada depan mata,rasa mcm susah nk express apa yg kita rasa directly to the person involved?i dont have the guts to actually look into his eyes and say what i really feel abt him..its not that i dont love him..i do LOVE him..i'll give everything to him to make him happy..its just that i dont know how to say it..i dont know how to let it out..i know almost everything abt him..i remember his birthday eventhough sometimes he never remember his own birthday..i rarely go out with him just the two of us..i rarely call him when i'm at the hostel..but i do wished him on his birthday last april though he never replied my msg..i give my life for him..i am now in love with engineering though i never feel like taking it seriously before..but i do this for him..he can see how i can get along well with engineering..my last 2 semesters result were all for him..i did it for him to make him proud of me..im going to give my best along the 4 semesters coming..i promise.yes i did everything my best just to see the smile on his face..i am happy when he smiled and say..'i know u can do it,baby'

here,i can let my heart out as i know he will never read this..never..i love him though i dont express it physically..but yes,i LOVE U..u are the greatest person ever to be my DAD..HAPPY FATHER's DAY to the only person i called AYAH..



No comments:

Post a Comment