Wednesday, June 30, 2010

check-list

next on the list : Santorini Island,Greece.

lets make the list long..as long as it can be so it wud be easier for me to choose which one im dying to go..for this time being,Santorini is the 3rd on the list..lets make New Zealand on the top of the list..hohoho..

but i think i wanna work hard for a ticket to canada or USA..visiting my friend in Alberta and nashville..hah!i just need money to pay for the ticket n some pocket money to survive there..accommodation will be no problem unless they wouldnt want me at her place..

but how to get the money since i dont work??guess i'll have to squeeze out my brain to the max for the nex semester final exam..i'll postponed my this-semester-result-present and add it up with my next-semester-result-present to make it worth a fortune!hohoho..insyaALLAH i'll work hard for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment