Thursday, July 1, 2010

the power of time

the time has come..
no matter how long the waiting is,the time will eventually come..and for me,the time has come..the time for me to set my butt and back again to the place where i learn new things though the place isnt quite amazed and pleased me..but again,i have to face it..this period of time will eventually ends sweetly as 2-months of break is waiting for me in november..but before reaching it,i gotta get through this first..and i promise im gonna bring out the best that i have to conquer it.yes i promise!
it doesnt matter whether ur ready or ur not..gotta get ready from now on..what im saying is random..it doesnt count be it in terms of relationship,life and death,together and apart,new and old,new and worn-out..yeah whatever it is,the time will come..as the saying goes,time heals everything..but always have to remember that time reaps up everything too..

No comments:

Post a Comment