Thursday, July 22, 2010

bla bla bla AGAIN!

i am now supposed to get my calculus tutorial done but still,i am in denial that i have tonnes of things to do..today,i ditched 3 classes in the evening session..i know i should be forbid to even think about it,but i dont know..the feeling of laziness lingers on me these past few days..so,i slept for 3 hours just now instead of just taking a nap..i ditched solid mechanics class and i know i gotta bear the consequences..i wont understand the whole topic and i know that..but still,im procrastinating myself that i know i can do that which is quite impossible for me reach unless i triple up my effort..next is soil mechanics..i think i can cope because just now was just a tutorial class..not lecture..so,i take the risk n im gonna bear the effect..the last one was CTU class and this 1 im 100% sure i can cope because everything is in the book..i just have to set my butt on the chair n study..

well,today has been nice..the pleasure of skipping classes cant be described..but of course the guilt is always there..oh yaa..this weekend is a packed one for me..i got bowling training this saturday and sunday is the tournament..grrr..when can i have just a day for myself??

No comments:

Post a Comment