Friday, December 31, 2010

happy 2011



here's another typical boring writing of mine..as i hit the keyboard,my mind is only full with new year's greeting..i would like to make it quite special at first,but then almost everybody on my social networking sites have posted their greetings as their status..i know i am sooo lame,but who cares..as long as i dont bother others,it wont be a crime..

2010 has been the most spiced year for the past 19 years i've lived..it witnesses the ups and downs of the past 365 days..i learned things that i never think i would learn,i had valuable experiences,i learn to treasure friedship,i learned that i will never ACE if i just sit back and relax,i learned that money doesnt grow on tree, and the most u
nforgettable memory is that 2010 marks a tragedy to my family where i lost my cousin to an accident..

that shocked us the most and i learned something from that - life is just too short to frown..

i dont want to list down my so called resolutions as none of my previous resolutions have ever been fulfilled yet..my ultimate weakness is that i always work things out half way..the excitement and spark in achieving something BIG can never be consistent and lasts..and now i am on my way in provoking myself to erase 'this' thing out of me..maybe thats gonna be the turning point in the attempts of fulfilling my resolutions..

hope that 2011 will bring us more ups than downs,more 'sugar' than
'spice',more life than death,more health and wealth..



may what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you delight them..may someone love you enough to forgive your faults, be blind to your blemishes, and tell the world about your virtues...

adios amigos 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment