Thursday, December 23, 2010

steps




hello readers *as if i have one

it has been a while since i last blog rite?well,i've been away from my normal life for some times..its kind of a break for me since i had my last vacation long time ago..it might not be a filthy-worth vacation to the Europe like everybody wishes for,but i did enjoyed myself all through the holidays..its like a journey of a lifetime where i got to spend my quality time with my dearest close friends and cousins..being independent is one thing,and surviving with the pocket money i have is one more issue that i thought i couldnt handle which fin
ally i manage to handle it quite WISELY i would say..


i had a great time for 10 days of my life.travelling without parents is one good thing to learn about life..there would be no one to tell you what to do or how to do certain things..when troubles arose,i gotta to work my brain out to find the solution..this is the lesson that you wont get when travelling with parents or any other guardians who would tell you almost everything of what to do next or how to get to a place SAFELY..

i've been wanting to do this so long but i didnt have spare time..and now when i got the chance,i wouldnt miss it for the world..every moment were treasured,and memories will of course be reminisced as i grow with time..


1 comment: