Wednesday, December 29, 2010

i have always been longing to write something on my blog but everytime i hit the keyboard,it will end up with nothing to write about..things keep linger in my tiny little mind..i think about almost everything,everyday..from the tiny little ants to the hungry people in ethiopia,you name it..but the dark side of me is i dont know how to put things into words,accordingly,precisely and LIVELY..i have plenty of things and topics to write about but my vocabulary list is aint THAT high..i always admire those who can make me smile while reading theirs..my likings are just too far from normal..i stalk people who are much older than me..i see things way beyond everybody sees..i listen to songs that mostly suits the elderly..i have my own kind of perspective..and my thinking is sometimes below par..i always find it is a pleasure to please people and i try to satisfy everybody who are close to my heart even the actions are killing me inside..i easily get distracted and flustered over important stuffs and i sometimes have short attention span..and hey look,i've said that i get distracted almost all the time and see what i wrote is just crap and non-related at all!!

ignore of all the rambling and start a new chapter.and happy new year in advance in case i dont have time to wish on the exact date..oh,and im tired of listing the new year's resolutions since non of them are fulfilled..lets see if god give me light to write about it SOON +_+

No comments:

Post a Comment