Sunday, January 9, 2011

a fresh new start.

what a nice way to start my new semester here,in arau..i woke up as early as 6.30 am just to know that the bathroom is fully occupied..*whattheheck* my class started at 8 am and i gotta to wait for half an hour for my turn to shower..but the very second i stepped out of my room,my housemate shouted that theres a frog in the bathroom *anotherwhattheEFF* frog has been my biggest fear ever since..my feet started to tremble and i was all shivered..adrenaline rushed!i hopped on the chair!!i just cant cope anything related to frog!!it took me about 15 minutes to calm down and to come back to my senses..luckily my roomate help to get rid of the frog.god bless u dear FATIN DIANA!!with all the screams and dramas,voilaaa..its already 7.20 am,screw me!i gotta to move my butt at 7.45 as the class is quite far from my hostel..to no surprise,i decided not to shower!!ha ha ha please laugh ur lungs out,i dont care..time is one issue,the phobia of entering the bathroom with the thought of there might be another frog hidden anywhere in the bathroom is another bloody reason why i skipped shower on the first day of semester 4!call me lame or coward or whatever u wish,but to deal with something u fear all your life is just unbelievable and unbearable..well,there goes the first day of my new semester with a 'fresh' new start!teheee -.-*

No comments:

Post a Comment