Tuesday, January 11, 2011

happy birthday to me.


birthday boy n birthday girls 5 jan,3 jan n 6 jan






i had a blast 20th birthday celebration.
that is all i can say.even i was away from family and best friends,still,i have an awesome troop of university friends..they have made my day.i never had this kind of blast before..really do,yes i admit!they made me feel so much appreciated..they showered me with love..they are my euphoria..sungguh tak percaya sbb umur 20 baru org mcm notice birthday aku n make it as a real blast..thank you,guys..i love u to bits..

at 20,i have had everything in terms of my wants and needs..ALHAMDULILLAH,praised be to ALLAH..i have great parents,awesome best friends,great close friends,kinda good grades,great life,just money that seems never enough and its just the boyfriend part that seems unreachable..but who cares as long i get what i want..haha..

i am not getting older,it is just a part of life cycle that needs me to be mature.

2 comments:

  1. emmm..kalau aku ade,cukop la 3,4,5 and 6 jan..waaa...ahaha.nak jugak kan...happy birthday nab!

    ReplyDelete