Friday, January 28, 2011

hye its me-AGAIN!

if u noticed in my previous post, i've vowed to myself that i wont whine and complaint about what's happening in my life..but now,i draw back my vow..i cant stand doing reports reports and more reports..i've been spending almost all of my leisure time practically on doing reports..i cant even find a bit wee time for myself what else to study..the me-time for me now is just night sleep and cleaning up myself twice a day..makan pon sehari sekali je skrg tu pun kalau time 'oren' tak penuh..kalau kedai makan tu penuh,mmg aku balik mkn biskut ja..

i know it sounds exaggerating,but thats what im experiencing now..i mean, WE,part 4 DICE students are experiencing..tu tak kira lg jalan ulang alik ke lab yg jauhnya ya allah..kampus ni tak boleh nk besaq lg kan..bas pulak takdak..mmg lah seronok pon..ok fine,lets stop here and work my ass out on my REPORTS REPORTS REPORTS REPORTS REPORTS!


No comments:

Post a Comment