Thursday, May 26, 2011

birthday wish


it has been almost 7 years since i know this girl..we were only 14 back then,decent and innocent..now,today to be precise,she has turned 20!

even we are miles apart,i can still feel the nearness..the happiness that she brings whenever im with her just light up my day..she is one of the BEST-est friend i ever have..even we dont have any blood ties but it feels like it!sisterly love is always there..i always tell her that if she were a boy,i wont even hesitate to marry her..but she is destined to be my best friend,my mate,my accomplice,my partner in crime,my shoulder to cry,my ears to my whines,MY EVERYTHING for short.

i dont know what have i done to deserve her because i dont always pleased her like she always did to me..she never fails to craft a smile on my face..i'm thankful enough for sending me this angel for me to go through my days..



dear AFIQAH AHMAD,
HAPPY 20th birthday..im not good with words,but i hope that u r in your best of health,great years ahead and never regret of path that you have chosen..remember that ALLAH knows best.I hope our friendship will last forever.i love you,friend.HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

1 comment:

  1. thank you for this amazing post! you know you will always have me. and i will always have you. think about it, though great high school time had passed, but our relationship still going strong ! even we stay miles apart, seems like we are forever close. can you tell the same feeling ? heee! thank you nabilah, my best best best friend ! i love you loads :)

    ReplyDelete