Saturday, May 28, 2011

classes will start very very very soon!but not soon enough for me to pack up my things..i dont feel like going back to arau but at the same time i am bored to death here..i dont understand myself either..i want to go back to arau n meet my friends,not the books!can we just put aside the books,tests,quizzes,assignments and exams?

hell yeah i am disappointed with my results!my friends' are just way higher than me and i feel inferior to be around them.hoh,i should have been thankful enough that i passed every subject but it still fails to make me smile with satisfaction..fingers crossing that i will excel in this coming semester..i want dean's list..yes i want it soooooo bad i would give anything in exchange..whewww,if only i could but the truth is i couldnt :(

im not staying in college no more for these coming 2 semesters..im finally a NR and No Role-call no more..thats the best part of all..with all the facilities my parents provide,i hope i wont drown in indulgence..i pray that i wont be a lazy-bump no more.STUDY STUDY STUDY and ACE ACE ACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment