Wednesday, May 4, 2011

later this evening,i went to a clinic because my right eye is having some sort of irritation and it got red.i usually go poliklinik mutiara but then it was full and i hate to wait too long for my turn so i decided to go to poliklinik ******h..to my surprise,there was just 1 patient waiting for his turn n then it was my turn.the door was open n i enter the room with smile..

omg,the doctor was superhot!like seriously SUPER HOT!

he asked me about my age n bla bla bla n he kept repeating my full name as if my name is soooo tongue-twisted to pronounce.ngahaha

i thought i had a conjunctivitis but it turned out not.the HOT doctor said it was just an irritation due to my contact lens or maybe it was just an early stage of conjunctivitis or entah,he wasnt really sure himself..haha..pelik kan?

and yg lagi peliknyaaa,he gave me an eyedrop and paracetamol..hoho..i tak demam pon ok!sakit mata,tp dpt ubat demam..nasib baik doktor tu HOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment