Friday, May 13, 2011


i feel like hitting the keyboard tonight..but theres like nothing on my mind to particularly ramble about..well im on my semester break now and i think my life is turning 360 degrees upside down..i have issues going off to bed and getting out of bed..seems like im in the other half of the world because i sleep during the day and im wide awake during night time..my recent sleeping time is usually around 3.30 am to 4 am and sometimes i'd sleep after subuh prayer..thats way too extreme for a girl like me..people would say im a lazy ass for not getting up early in the morning!and i found out that i'd need a reason for me to wake up in the morning or else,i'd still be snoring on the comfy,'scrumptious' and tempting bed..dont expect to see me around the house in the morning because as i said,im still in bed..my wake up time is usually around 12.30 in the afternoon or worse,i'll only be waking up only when i hear azan for zohor prayer !heck i sleep too much,way too much!

since i got back home,i did not watch mr. TV as much as i did before i enter university..mr. TV doesnt even catch my attention anymore..well at least now i know that i can survive without mr TV!im more clingy to my lappie and facebook is the driving force nowadays..being too attached to the internet has made me locked myself up inside my room a
ll day long..i just go out for toilets and to eat..plus,i've been spending way too much money on novels..for the past 2 weeks,i've bought 5 novels and i just ordered 2 more!since there are online bookstores,i dont even have to drag myself to POPULAR no more..and that ease everything!

i feel like going out somewhere but i dont have companion..and my money is all drained out on the novels..i miss school so much and i miss being the girl i used to be when i was me and worry-free..not saying that i have severe problems now,but being who i was before seems more carefree and i dont even have to think about being hurt deep inside as i cant pour out what is inside of me so that HE knows what i feel towards HIM..being 'previous' me was the greatest time of my life since my circles are all of my sex,not the opp
osite!okay stop,what am i babbling about??

this sem break is sooooooo short that i dont even manage to plan a trip with my family since it is not school holidays..and i cant even meet up with my school friends as we are not having the same holiday!that is soooooo sad and not cool!


okay i miss this little rascal, mr. djibril,better known as DJ!heee

No comments:

Post a Comment